Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Jonsrud ViewPoint on Bluff Road

The Mt Hood area has some beautiful viewpoints, but one that is well known is along Bluff Rd in Sandy, near the Jonsrud Viewpoint, pictured on the Sandy area yellow pages. On this particular day, there were cars stopping more than usual, just to see the beautiful colors standing out against the gray clouds.

I wish I had a better camera with me that day, but because my cell phone has a camera on it, I was able to capture a few pictures. Believe me, even if I had my camera, the panoramic view would have been hard to capture the way we saw it that day. Not to mention, the wonderful conversations that took place between strangers that day . . . just beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging the local Mt Hood area of Oregon. With skiing, snowboarding, hiking, shopping, wind surfing, live bands, resorts, movies, and much more to do, you'll never be bored in the Mount Hood area.