Monday, November 12, 2007

Life Goes On

There are some days that just seem to move really slow, and yet it seems only a moment has gone by. The passing of a month or two - in reality, just zips past us at times. But that's no excuse, it's been about two months since I last posted. The weather was great, life changed a little, and I logged on - only to realize that it had been September since the last post.

Since the weather was good, I recently realized I should have taken a few pictures while I could. But that has all changed with the recent clouds and rain. So I share with you a picture taken over the summer, which was taken from Multnomah Falls - looking north-east from the trail up to the bridge.

Multnomah Falls is accessible from Hwy 30 off I-84 between Portland and Hood River. There are several beautiful waterfalls to see, and although I have many waterfall pictures, I thought it would be nice to see the view opposite the waterfall. You can just make out the Columbia River that separates Oregon and Washington. The hills in the background of the picture are in Washington.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging the local Mt Hood area of Oregon. With skiing, snowboarding, hiking, shopping, wind surfing, live bands, resorts, movies, and much more to do, you'll never be bored in the Mount Hood area.